Full-time applicants

To apply for a full-time undergraduate degree or Higher National Certificate or Diploma you need to submit your application via the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). To submit your application visit www.ucas.com

You can apply to study at UCB via UCAS up until the summer of 2016. However, please be aware that offers are dependent on the availability of places so we would advise you to apply as soon as you can.

If your current school or college is registered with UCAS just ask your tutor or careers advisor for help. If you’re not currently in education but are based in the UK you can apply online through UCAS independently.

The UCAS website provides full instructions on the application process. Full-time Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) applications need to go via www.ucas.com

Once you’ve applied we’ll guide you through the whole process, from interview to offer and enrolment.

For more information on applying, call the UCAS Customer Service Unit on Tel: +44(0)871 468 0468 or the UCB Admissions Team on Tel: +44 (0)1226 216 165.

Course Codes

You can see the UCAS Codes for each course on the individual course pages and on the UCAS website. The institution code for UCB is B13. When searching for courses on UCAS type this code in the provider box or you can search for Barnsley.

Part-time applicants

Apply online for all courses except Teacher Training

Use our Part-time Higher Education Application Form 2017/18

Print and post form

You can print, complete and post the Higher Education Part-time Application Form 2017-18 (print and post)

Please return the form to:

PO Box 266
Church Street
South Yorkshire
S70 2YW

Part-time Teacher Training Courses

All our part-time Teacher Training Courses are validated by the University of Hudersfield and you should apply directly to them by visiting the following link:

University of Huddersfield, School of Education and Professional Development Application Form