If you're unsure if studying a Business Foundation Degree at UCB is the right course for you, here’s five reasons why you should:
1. The Foundation Degree is validated by Sheffield Hallam University and combines academic study with vital work skills which employers are looking, giving you an ideal opportunity to progress onto a top-up degree or within the workplace.
2. You will study a wide range of subjects relevant to business including: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship.
3. As an associate student of Sheffield Hallam University you have access to the university’s learning resources and societies.
4. You can study around your existing work or family commitments as the timetable is based around class contact of three days per week.
5. At just £5,995 per year, our course fees are very competitive and are much lower than studying at a larger university.
Business and Management courses at level 4 and above.
Barnsley College offer a number of business, leadership and management courses at Level 4 and above. Have a look at the Business and Management Department webpage for details of all our full-time, part-time, work-based and distance learning courses.
Business Foundation Degree
“I chose to study at University Campus Barnsley because of its location, great facilities and good student satisfaction score.
I’ve never studied Business before, but I’m finding the small class sizes and the supportive community is helping me to gain subject knowledge and confidence.